As one of the London Borough of Merton’s longest established charities, we have strong relationships with a number of local organisations.
- Age UK Merton
- Carers Support Merton
- Christian Care Association
- Citizens Advice Bureau Merton & Lambeth
- Faith in Action
- London Fire Brigade
- Merton Council
- Merton Voluntary Service Council (MVSC)
- Merton Women's Refuge
- South Mitcham Community Association (SMCA)
- St George's Hospital
- Wimbledon District Nursing and Midwifery Benevolent Society
- Wimbledon Foodbank
- SW London Law Centre
- Association of Family Therapists (AFT)
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Merton Complex Depression and Anxiety Service (CDAS)
- Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT)
- Merton IAPT
- Merton Clinical Commissioning Group (Merton CCG)
- Sutton Clinical Commissioning Group (Sutton CCG)
Organisations in Merton
- Age UK Merton
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
- Merton Centre for Independent Living (Merton CIL)
- Merton Home Tutoring
- Merton Mencap
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA)
- Wimbledon Foundation
Would you like to work with us?
If you are a professional and/or organisation that would like to work with us, please contact Mark Williams, Head of Communications and Fundraising, email@example.com or call 020 8946 0735.
We need your help...
Every year, we provide financial and emotional support to over 2,000 people in our local community. Since Covid-19 that number has increased, and as well as helping our existing clients, we’re now also providing urgent support to hundreds more local people whose lives and livelihoods have been impacted by the pandemic.