What we do
A community charity where no one has to face life’s challenges alone
Wimbledon Guild is a community charity in Merton offering practical help and support, so you’ll never have to face life’s challenges alone.
Whether you're worried about money, you’re feeling low or overwhelmed, or you’re looking for new friends and activities locally, we’re always here.
Wimbledon Guild is more than just a place, we're a real community where everyone belongs.
- Tackling loneliness and social isolation in Merton
- Supporting people in Merton who are experiencing difficulties in life
- Supporting older people in Merton to live full, active and healthy lives
- Creating a welcoming community which supports our aims
- We are collaborative – we work positively with our partners across the Merton community
- We are responsible – we respect diversity and promote equality in everything we do
- We are caring – we focus on each individual and their unique circumstances
- We are innovative - we are ready to adapt our services to meet changing needs
To find out more about how we've supported our community over the last year, read our 2022/23 Impact Report.
A copy of our most recent Annual Accounts can be found below:
Read our Safeguarding Policy statement