Based 5 minutes from Wimbledon Station, we have been delivering innovative counselling training for over 16 years.
We run Continuing Professional Development (CPD) workshops, conferences and seminars, bringing first class facilitators and speakers to our programme of events. Speakers have included: Christiane Sanderson, Linda Cundy, Graham Music, Professor Brett Kahr, Ernesto Spinelli, Professor Jeremy Holmes, Meg-John Barker, Dr Aileen Alleyne and Susie Orbach.
If you'd like to hear from us, fill in the contact form below or follow us on social media using the links below.
Welcoming you back safely to in person Wimbledon Guild Counselling Training courses
Now that we are starting to run live events again we wanted to reassure you that we are taking every precaution to keep you safe at our venue:
• In Drake House in the main hall, we have ventilation which brings in clean air so the air in the room is not recirculated.
• Drake house is cleaned everyday with high grade cleaning products, also all surfaces are wiped down in between sessions.
• All chairs are steam cleaned on a regular basis.
• We have hand sanitising stations in all the walkways and main rooms, and hand washing facilities in the toilets and kitchen.
• While there is no longer a legal requirement to wear a face mask, we suggest that clients still do so if they are happy to.
Subscribe to Counselling Training emails
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.
Help us make sure that no one in Merton has to face life’s challenges alone
We're offering practical help and support to more than 2,000 people across our borough every year. Whether they're worried about money, they’re feeling low or overwhelmed, or they’re looking for new friends and activities locally, we’re always here. Or at least we can be, with your support. Will you help us make sure that no one in our community has to face life’s challenges alone?