Merton Community Hub is here to connect you to the support you need in your community.
How we can help:
- Are you self-isolating and need help with shopping?
- Are you in immediate financial difficulty?
- Are you feeling lonely and isolated?
- Do you need support to stay independent?
- Would you like advice on how to stay active?
- Has your mental health been affected by Covid-19?
If you need help with any of the above, or if there is anything else you think we could help with, please get in touch.
We need your help...
Every year, we provide financial and emotional support to over 2,000 people in our local community. Since Covid-19 that number has increased, and as well as helping our existing clients, we’re now also providing urgent support to hundreds more local people whose lives and livelihoods have been impacted by the pandemic.