Merton Community Hub is here to connect you to the support you need in your community.
How we can help:
- Do you need help connecting with local services and community groups?
- Are you struggling with bills, shopping, or in immediate financial difficulty?
- Are you feeling lonely and/or isolated?
- Would you like advice on how to stay active?
- Do you need support with staying independent at home?
- Are you worried about your mental health?
- Do you need information on Covid-19?
If you need help with any of the above, or if there is anything else you think we could help with, please get in touch.
Help us make sure that no one in Merton has to face life’s challenges alone
We're offering practical help and support to more than 2,000 people across our borough every year. Whether they're worried about money, they’re feeling low or overwhelmed, or they’re looking for new friends and activities locally, we’re always here. Or at least we can be, with your support. Will you help us make sure that no one in our community has to face life’s challenges alone?