Merton Community Hub is here to connect you to the support you need in your community.
How we can help:
- Are you self-isolating and need help with shopping?
- Are you in immediate financial difficulty?
- Are you feeling lonely and isolated?
- Do you need support to stay independent?
- Would you like advice on how to stay active?
- Has your mental health been affected by Covid-19?
If you need help with any of the above, or if there is anything else you think we could help with, please get in touch.
Help us make sure that no one in Merton has to face life’s challenges alone
We’re offering practical help and personal support to more than 2,000 people across our borough every year. Whether money’s tight, they’re feeling low or overwhelmed, or they’re looking for new friends and activities locally, we’re always here. Or at least we can be, with your support. Will you help us make sure that no one in our community has to face life’s challenges alone?