Financial help

If you’re struggling financially or you’re worried about money we can help.

Citizens Advice

We work with Citizens Advice who offer free advice about welfare benefits, debt, housing and employment. Find out more and book an appointment.


If you live in Merton and need financial help we can offer you a one-off grant to pay for things like food, a gas or electricity bill, replacing an essential household appliance or buying a school uniform. Find out more and apply.

Help us make sure that no one in Merton has to face life's challenges alone