We all need a little help sometimes. If you’re finding life challenging because of age, the loss of a loved one or a change in your circumstances, please get in touch.
If you're over 50 and live in Merton then our team can work with you to help you live an independent and fulfilling life in your own home for as long as possible.
Working in partnership with other services, our team of caring and friendly staff will help you to continue doing the things you love.
If you think we may be able to help, contact us and we'll arrange to meet you either at home or in our office to find out what is important to you and how we can help.
How we can help:
- Making sure you're getting all the benefits and grants that you’re entitled to
- Accessing transport options on your behalf, such as applying for Dial-a-ride, a TaxiCard or a Blue Badge
- Helping you live with a long-term condition/disability
- Helping you live a more active lifestyle
- Connecting you to friends, family and your community
- Arranging for a volunteer to visit you
- Accessing services on your behalf such as Adult Social Services, Housing, GPs and hospital transport
- Getting information to help you
- Accessing specialist advice from our partners at the Citizens Advice
- Connecting you to other specialist voluntary sector organisations
- Providing emotional support
Ongoing practical and emotional support
If you and our team decide that you would benefit from ongoing support, we can continue providing practical and emotional support on a regular basis.
We’re here to help, and we know from experience that managing problems, difficulties and worries becomes easier if we talk about them.