Our Group Psychotherapy sessions are offered in person and open to people 18+. Group psychotherapy sessions last one and a half hours and are usually held once a week. The sessions are bound by rules of confidentiality.
The sessions are open to new referrals, please see how to get in touch below.
Group psychotherapy is a good way to share difficulties and lessen feelings of isolation. We all emerged from groups, but we call them families. Our families have unconsciously shaped who and what we are - for better or worse. If, as a result of that, you feel you would like to work on and improve the ways in which you relate to others, then a psychotherapy group might well be the best place to start.
Group psychotherapy may help you if:
• You have problems in your relationships with others
• You are isolated and find it difficult to make and maintain relationships
• You suffer from anxiety, depression and other emotional difficulties
• You suffer from work related stress
• You need help in coming to terms with painful and traumatic events in your lives such as loss
• You are interested in personal development and in developing your own creativity
Group psychotherapy can offer a safe, therapeutic place to speak about the self in family, friendship, relationships and work groups. Concerns, conflicts and problems can be explored in an atmosphere of trust and confidentiality.
Get in touch for details on how to refer.
We need your help...
Every year, we provide financial and emotional support to over 2,000 people in our local community. Since Covid-19 that number has increased, and as well as helping our existing clients, we’re now also providing urgent support to hundreds more local people whose lives and livelihoods have been impacted by the pandemic.